Monday, September 14, 2015

Progress Update. 1 Week Of Supplements



The Photo above of the before and after is a 5 week difference. I started 3 weeks ago on Kris Gethin's muscle building program and was eating what he recommended and training with his  program.The program was tough and intense, I did love the program. Just wasn't seeing what I wanted. I was taking at that time RSP Dyno(preworkout), BPI Best BCAA Intra/Post and muscletech Phase 8 and Cellucor COR whey protein 3-4times a day along with Muscletech Platinum Multi Vitamin.  I was stuck at around 165lbs and couldn't get the mass I wanted and gained some bodyfat. I found the Muscletech stack as listed in my previous blog and after almost 4 days of loading on Celltech and Clear muscle along I gained 5 lbs of mass and went from 10% to 9% BF. Along  with 2 weeks of Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to size program and advice from Jim Stoppani himself, I upped my calories from 2900cal per day to around 3300. I will be upping my calories next week by 100-200 more since my weight is going up. If I notice any bodyfat gains I will drop the calorie intake.

On Non workout days I do eat around 2950-3000 a day and focus more on protein, less carb and more fat. Where on workout days I will focus on the 40/40/20 plan of around 298-300g of Protein and Carbs and around 80-90g Fat while keep my minimum calories at 3300. I have been on point with prepping my meals lately and weighing out every gram and ounce. I have been impressed with the amount of food I'm taking in and still seeing low body fat and solid gains. I do get a majority of my protein from 2 Mass gain shakes on workout days and just 1 on non workout days.  My mass shake is consisted of 2 scoops protein( COR-Whey Molten Chocolate) 2tbsp natural super chunky peanut butter, 2 cups of low fat milk, 1 medium banana and about 2-3 ice cubes. I blend this in my blender and will have it either for breakfast and bed time snack or just Breakfast on non-workout days. the shake alone has 780cal, 67g Carbs, 74g Protein and 25g of Fat( good fats). It's so important when doing a program where you want to lose body-fat and gain muscle that you stick to a solid diet plan that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment